Advertise on The Fan AM 1430
KNSP-AM is a 1000 watts stations delivers coverage to eight central Minnesota counties. In an effort to best serve our listeners and our advertisers, we believe in professionalism….we strive for creativity, honesty, sincerity and believability. The Fan AM 1430 KNSP targets its programming at males 18+ with a heavy mix of regional, local and national sports.
For more information and personal service to your advertising and marketing needs call Regional General Manager Matt Senne at 218-631-1803 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local radio is a unique medium. It reaches people on the move. . . Creates a sense of urgency . . . Communicates with an intimacy unmatched by any other medium.
Radio scores BIG with listeners around the clock. Americans wake up with Radio and spend their day with Radio. In fact, each day, persons 12 and older spend 44% of their 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. media time with radio-more than they spend with any other medium.
Wadena (pop. 4,103)-
- “Check out everything going on in Wadena…from our Art Deco Downtown with great shopping and many historic storefronts to our many acres of public parks and campground…
- “Whether you’re looking for excellent schools, diverse neighborhoods, quality business and shopping opportunities or an abundance of recreational and leisure activities, you’ll find it here in Wadena.”
Perham (pop. 3,185)–
- “Home to many employment opportunities, a wide variety of recreational activities, and a relaxed, resort-like lifestyle, Perham offers many of the attractions of big-city life while providing the home-town feel of a smaller community.”
- “Perham also offers the perfect combination of job opportunities in the agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism industries.
Fergus Falls (pop. 13,304)-
- “We are located in Otter Tail County, home to over 1,000 lakes (more than any other county in Minnesota!) Living in Fergus Falls guarantees that you will find your perfect lake within a thirty minute drive!”
New York Mills (pop. 1,225)-
- “New York Mills, population 1,230, is located in the northeastern part of Otter Tail County, the heart of Minnesota Lake Country. Within minutes of a host of excellent fishing and recreation lakes, you can enjoy all four seasons this area has to offer.
Alexandria (pop. 11,680)-
- “As a strong regional hub for manufacturing, retail trade, health care, tourism, education and agriculture, Alexandria provides a solid economic base for residents and visitors.”
- “#1 FASTEST GROWING MICROPOLITAN IN MINNESOTA -Site Selection Magazine”
- “…retail sales within the City of Alexandria area nearly 277% higher than the per capital average rate as the state of Minnesota.”
Staples (pop. 2,891)-
- “Located in the heart of Minnesota, the city of Staples is home to an always-growing business district, an active arts community and the picturesque Crow Wing River. With nationally-recognized schools including Staples Motley Schools and Central Lakes College, award-winning healthcare, and endless economic development opportunities, Staples, MN, welcomes you.”
Brainerd (pop. 13,425)–
- “The Greater Brainerd Lakes Area is one of the fastest growing regions in Minnesota, thanks in part to the Brainerd Lakes Area Economic Development Corporation (BLAEDC). People like the way business gets done here, in a relaxed atmosphere enhanced by extraordinary natural beauty and recreational opportunities. It’s the perfect place to telecommute, expand a business or start a whole new venture.”
Park Rapids (pop. 3,927)-
- “Park Rapids has been honored as one of the Top Ten Charming Minnesota Main Streets.”
- “Downtown Park Rapids is located 20 miles south of Itasca State Park and the Mississippi Headwaters.”
Detroit Lakes (pop. 8,961)-
- “Our economic base is solid and stable with a good mix of manufacturing, tourism, agriculture and retail. In addition, we are a regional hub for many service type businesses. Detroit Lakes has achieved the status of “Minnesota Star City” due to our many economic development programs.”
Sauk Center (pop. 4324)-